Thursday, April 29, 2010

London's walkabouts and museums

Yesterday was a day of preparation for the MuseumNext Conference and what better way to do it than a journey to some museums.  I had on my agenda a visit (a quick one this time) to the V&A to check on the new exhibit about Grace Kelly; a visit to, the reopened last year, Whitechapel Art Gallery and two more.  But the streets of London in a warm but grey day, kept me busy with taking photos capturing the life of the city.
And I could not make it to the Whitechapel (what happens there? This is the second time I try and cannot visit it!) it was closed for a private event all day long.


Here is an image from the V&A's Reception desk with lanes organizing queues for buying tickets for temporary exhibits, such as the Grace Kelly: Style icon.

But now I need to get ready for the event, it is promising interesting.

No comments:

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails